Everyone needs a vacation from time to time. Pets often get put under the care of a friend, neighbor, or pet boarding house, but what about plants? Some plants can last a long time without water, but other plants need weekly or even daily care. If you are going away for a trip, you need to ensure that your plants will receive enough water to survive your absence
- ☘️☘️ 100% AUTOMATED DRIP IRRIGATION KIT: Combine pump and (30) day timer in 1 automatic drip watering system. Watering home&office potted plants quantitative & timing after simply set up the drip watering schedule and enjoy the freedom of having your plants automatically self-watered.Enjoy your plants thrive and growing healthy, with absolutely no effort!
- ☘️☘️ SCIENTIFIC WATER-SAVING DESIGN: Use 70% less water than traditional spray & drip heads, by spot watering only exactly where needed, making your drip system great for saving water in drought conditions. Intelligent operation can cooperate with the law of plant growth and create a more beautiful landscape
- ☘️☘️ DIGITAL TIMER DISPLAY: Featuring an extra-large LCD screen with bright, easy-to-read text and dial. Programming, set-up, and scheduling is simple. Screen is backlit enabling to set the water timer schedule at night
☘️☘️ TWO TYPES OF POWER: Running this system from 4 Pcs of AA batteries or Micro USB power. This is the only redundant power system on the market. If USB power fails the pump will continue to run on AA batteries (if batteries are installed).Excellent for urban patios and balconies where faucets are unavailable.
- ☘️☘️ PROGRAM MEMORY:Once programmed, the settings are stored in internal memory automatically. Custom programming and settings will remain in memory even if power is removed. There will be no need to reprogram the water timer every time batteries are changed.
- Please DO NOT put the reservoir in a position higher than controller to avoid causing SIPHON EFFECT.
- The water timer is not water-proof, Please do not use it outdoor directly.
- If the plant is big, please put more than one drippers to get enough water.
- Soaking the tubing in the hot water minutes or apply little vegetable oil to the end of the hose will easy installation.
- Please make sure of all spikes are deep into the tubing as they can go.